$396 per person
Have you been swamped in work? Feeling distant lately from the people who matter the most? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Family Time is specially designed to help you reconnect, bond again and make the best memories with your loved ones. Explore aged forts, experience water sports as a family, run yourselves silly along beautiful beaches and discover the animal kingdom with your little ones!
DepartureJinnah International Airport, Karachi (KHI) - Pakistan
IncludedAccommondationBreakfast at hotelDinner at hotelEnglish speaking chauffeurInter-city transportPackage activitiesPrivate Car
Not IncludedBus FaresDomestic flightsEarly check-inFerry TicketsLate check-outLunchesReturn Air ticketServices not specifiedVisa Fee
Day 1 Highlights: Arrival
- Upon arrival, you will be welcomed and driven to your hotel in Kandy in a private, air-conditioned car.
- You will also be provided with local Sri Lankan sim-cards on the very same night.
- Check-in and dinner at hotel.
- Sleep tight.
Day 2 Highlights: All about Kandy
- Spend the day relaxing in the second largest city of Sri lanka and explore the rich history, colonial architecture and the vibrant culture. The city’s center lies in a huge valley at the heart of which is the beautiful Kandy Lake – be prepared for your little ones begging to putter about in a rented boat !
- Take a stroll across the beautiful Peradeniya Botanical Gardens. The stunning gardens – once reserved exclusively for Kandyan royalty – are home to a fine collection of orchids, royal palms, the cannonball fruit tree and 40m-high Burma bamboo and of course the giant Javan fig tree with its colossal central trunk and umbrella-like canopy of branches.
- And ofcourse a visit to Kandy will be incomplete without the most sacred Buddist temple of all – Tooth Relic
- Don’t forget to step out in the evening to catch cultural Sri Lankan dance shows.
Day 3 Highlights: Trains & Jeeps
- Embark on one of the most captivating train rides ever! The famous train route from Kandy to Ella will take you through beauteous mountains of tropical Sri Lanka, passing ravishing sights, brilliant sceneries and tons of villages.
- Transfer from Ella to Udawalawe. Once we get to Udawalawe National Park, we'll hop into a safari jeep to kick start your journey into the wild.
- Udawalawe is home to Sri Lankan elephants, as well as sloth bears, sambar deer, wild boars, water buffaloes, jungle-fowl, crocodiles and even leopards.
- Be on the lookout as you may stumble upon a herd of elephants or, if you’re in luck, maybe even a leopard taking a leisurely stroll across the park!
Day 4 Highlights: Time travel in Galle
- Arrival in Galle city, a world within a world!
- Galle is an exceptional spot to spark the curiosities of adults and children alike! Cycle together exploring the ancient Dutch Fort, the landmark colonial lighthouse and the narrow twisting streets of the walled city and make sure you grab a bite from one of the interesting restaurants in the Fort.
- Proceed to Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery. The Kosgoda turtle hatchery was one of the earliest attempts to safeguard local turtles from extinction.
- Transfer to Bentota
Day 5 Highlights: Beach Activities
- Day 5 will be filled with water sports at the beach.
- Starting with high speed jet skis for thrill seeking dads. Beginners will of course be given comprehensive guidance by the instructors and start of with shorter rides at milder speeds.
- Go tubing and get the ride of your life as you are whipped up and tugged along behind a speedboat. All basics and safety instructions will be covered prior to the ride. Don’t worry mums, you can also choose a more sedate pace for children.
- Nothing says Family Time like the banana boat ride! This crazy ride is pure fun as you cling to your ‘banana’, a banana shaped inflatable seating six to eight people. The required safety jackets and the alterable speed settings make it perfectly safe for all.
Day 6 Highlights: Leisure in Colombo
- Transfer to Colombo.
- Shop around and explore the city life of the capital.
- Here’s a bunch of the liveliest spots for you to explore:
- Old Dutch Hospital
- Ministry of Crab
- Dutch period Museum
- Galle face Green
- Viharamahadevi Park
Day 7 Highlights: Departure
- Breakfast at hotel
- Transfer to airport for the flight back home.