Adventure Bucket List
$437 per person
Calling all you adventure freaks out there – if you’re looking to cross off items off of your bucket list, this one’s for you! Go rafting in Sri Lanka’s crazy rapids; test your bounds as you try to catch wildlife in its natural habitat; and experience adventure like never before. The Adventure Bucket List is an extreme excursion specially curated for thrill seekers to get that adrenaline pumping because at Art of Travel we spell ADVENTURE in ALL CAPS!
DepartureJinnah International Airport, Karachi (KHI) - Pakistan
IncludedAccommondationBreakfast at hotelDinner at hotelEnglish speaking chauffeurInter-city transportPackage activitiesPrivate Car
Not IncludedBus FaresDomestic flightsEarly check-inFerry TicketsLate check-outLunchesReturn Air ticketServices not specifiedVisa Fee
Day 1 Highlights: Arrival in Colombo
- Upon arrival, you will be welcomed and driven to your hotel in Kitugala in a private, air-conditioned car.
- You will also be provided with local Sri Lankan sim-cards on the very same night.
- Check-in and dinner at hotel.
- Sleep tight.
Day 2 Highlights: Adventure begins
- Early breakfast at hotel
- Afterwards, we’ll jump right into the action at Kelani River where experienced professionals will provide comprehensive guidance before taking you white water rafting.
- A small break to let you catch your breath.
- Next up - Canyoning! We'll hike through a lush green rainforest and as we make our way down to the canyons you will be jumping off cliffs, crossing small potholes, enjoying beautiful natural slides. Yes it takes a bit of courage, but it’ll be an experience of a lifetime!
Day 3 Highlights: Life in the wilderness
- Early next morning, you'll be driven to Udawalawe. (Don’t forget your cameras for this one!)
- Once we get to Udawalawe National Park, we'll hop into a safari jeep to kick start your journey into the wild in style.
- Udawalawe is home to Sri Lankan elephants, as well as sloth bears, sambar deer, wild boars, water buffaloes, jungle-fowl, crocodiles and even leopards.
- Be on the lookout as you may stumble upon a herd of elephants or, if you’re in luck, maybe even a leopard taking a leisurely stroll across the park!
Day 4 Highlights: Whale watching/Kayaking & Surfing
- Early on Day 4, you will be taken to Weligama bay area nd waiting there for your arrival will be a cruise all set to take you for a ride into the Indian ocean.
- Sri lanka is fast gaining a reputation for being a world-class Whale watching location (subject to seasonal availability of course), and the big attraction is big indeed – Blue whales, the largest creatures on the planet.
- Feel free to try out paddle boarding on the beach later on.
- Experience sea-kayaking on the crystal clear waters of Weligama.
- Feel free to experiment with a surfboard under the guidance of our expert instructors as well.
Day 5 Highlights: Time travel in Galle
- Arrival in Galle city, a world within a world!
- Experience the ancient colonial era in all its might - bask in the picturesque views and rich history of the Dutch Fort.
- Cycling within the twisting and turning streets of this walled city is an experience like no other.
- Transfer to Colombo.
- Shop around and explore the city life of the capital.
Day 6 Highlights: Departure
- Breakfast at hotel
- Transfer to airport for the flight back home