For the Love of Istanbul
Turkey in the winters is like a dream come true: both in terms of beauty and budget! Make the most of Turkey’s amazing winter fares and take a 5 star stay in Istanbul!
IncludedAccommondationBreakfast at hotelBus FaresEnglish speaking chauffeurPackage activities
Not IncludedDinner at hotelDomestic flightsEarly check-inFerry TicketsInter-city transportLate check-outLunchesPrivate CarReturn Air ticketServices not specifiedVisa Fee
Day 1 Highlights: Arrive at Istanbul
- Meet at IST (Ataturk) airport & transfer to your 5-star hotel. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Istanbul. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 Highlights: Explore the Old Ottomon Relics
- Travel back in time to the glorious past of the Ottomon Sultans!
- Explore the beautiful Topkapi Palace - home to the sultans for more than 400 years! The palace exhibits priceless jewels, ancient weaponry, royal robes and sacred Islamic relics in its Treasury. Take a walk in the ornate courtyards and marvel at the Ottomon chambers.
- Finish with a visit to the opulent mausoleums at the Hagia Sophia. The St. Sophia is the final resting place of five sultans.
Day 3 Highlights: Bosphorous Cruise
- Based on the guests' preference, they will be pickeed up in the morning or afternoon for the half-day Bosphorous Cruise tour.
- We will first visit the Spice Bazaar, one of the city's most colorful and bustling attractions, which has been in operation since the 17th century and still remains a very popular attraction for locals and visitors alike. The tour guide will give us tips on the best stalls and kiosks to visit so we do not become overwhelmed by the busy market, where we will have roughly 45 minutes of free time to explore and shop.
- Next, we will head to the shores of the Bosphorus Strait for a cruise, learning about this important, strategic waterway that straddles the Asian and European continents.
- On our voyage, we will see an impressive showcase of many historic Istanbul buildings: the decadent façade of Dolmabahce Palace; 15th-century fortress Rumelihisari; the Beylerbeyi Palace, the summer home of Ottoman sultans; and many more.
Day 4 Highlights: Leisure and Shopping
- Day 4 is completely free for you to relax, shop or explore the city as you please.
Day 5 Highlights: Departure
- After breakfast you will have free time until we depart for the airport for you to catch your home-bound flight.